On this page we inform you about publications that are related to United Limousines.
If you need further information feel free to contact us at
+49 (0) 69 299 22 99 – 0 or +49 (0) 30 34 34 60 – 0.
Chairman of the Board
Born 1955, Studied Biology, Physical Education and Pedagogy at the Technische Hochschule Darmstadt
- In 1986 Mr. Oldenburg founded the CLS Chauffeur & Limousine Service GmbH (CLS GmbH) with two partners in Eschborn near Frankfurt/Main.
- In 1990 he expanded the CLS GmbH as Managing Director in Berlin.
- From 1996 he concentrated on the further expansion of CLS GmbH. In the course of these years he acquired the entire stock of the company, which he led as directing partner.
- Since the reincorporating of the CLS GmbH into United Limousines AG, Mr. Oldenburg has been the Chairman of the Board of the Corporation.
Born 1961, studied social and business communication at the Hochschule der Künste, Berlin
- 1996 Graduation: bachelor’s degree in communications. Various course related jobs as marketing/controlling assistent for the head of sales of a major building centre chain. organization of 15 building centers in the newly-formed German states.
- 1996 International marketing for a market research company and multimedia free lancer.
- 2000 Managing Director Daylight Filmproduktion GmbH
- 2002 Head of Branch United Limousines (Berlin) GmbH. Within United Limousines AG responsibility for marketing / controlling / finance / human resources.
- Since 2011 CFO United Limousines AG
- 1986 Founding of the CLS Chauffeur & Limousine Service GmbH (CLS GmbH) in Eschborn near Frankfurt/Main.
- 1996 Michael Oldenburg (present Chairman of the Board of United Limousines AG) becomes sole Directing Manager of CLS GmbH. The company restructuring orients itself increasingly toward customer needs. Increasing national and international requests for customer service from a single chauffeur and limousine company with the similar quality. Strengthened network capabilities and global partners are realized, whereby annual turnover increases of up to 100% are achieved in the following years.
- 1999 The company can offer its service worldwide through the cooperation with international partners in over 300 cities.
- 2000 Mr. Oldenburg intensifies contact with Thomas Förster, sole associate of IBT Individual Berlin Tours GmbH (IBT GmbH). Planning the restructuring of the CLS GmbH into a stock corporationas well as takeover of IBT GmbH.
- The company opens a branch in Munich.
- May 2000 Change of the name and legal status to United Limousines AG.
- June 2000 Förster incorporates portions of IBT GmbH into United Limousines AG.
- September 2000 United Limousines AG controls majority of shares of the daughter company IBT GmbH.
- November 27, 2000 Pre-IPO of the company. Pre-market quotation at the Securities and Exchange Bank (Wertpapierhandelsbank AHAG AG) in Dortmund.
- January 1. 2001 Opening of Dortmund branch.
- March 2001 Restructuring of IBT CmbH into United Limousines (Berlin) GmbH.
- January 1. 2006 merger of United Limousines (Berlin) GmbH into the United Limousines AG.
- June 2006 opening of Dusseldorf branch.
- February 2009 United Limousines shares listingand trading at Valora.
- September 2012 opening of Darmstadt branch.
- April 2014 opening of Hamburg branch.
We will be happy to advice you.
Rely on our experience and send us an E-Mail or just phone
+49 69 – 299 22 99 -0.
Our team from the Chauffeur and Limousine Service is at your disposal
24/7 throughout the year and everywhere you need us.